要对自己的生活感到感恩,不需追求那么多♥

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Koniciwa~

Hi guys~
Long time no see :D
i know i have not been updating for few months >_<
Sooreeyy '

Pmr passed for a long time, and many things happened and im lazy to post it up -.-

Holiday had started , and im roting in my house for few days ..
Yesterday was a great day :D
Have you all made your wishes?
i had :) a lot of wishes (troll face)

On 10/11/11
I went to Sunway
with Min Min Yuan and Magdelene :)

To celebrate my dear cousin's Birthday
Ah Fish

Camera Roll Time ! :D
Hehee

We go skateing :)

after a big round,up and down, we finally decide to eat 
Sibeh Ho Chak! 
Service tax and tax RM 20++ only - -





blur blur - -

Advertisement fee advertisement fee~

Healthy drink
 
I duno wat is it but the salad is freakin good .


Birthday girl :D
we trio pakat money order for her as birthday present :)


Min Yuan too free -.-

After finish lunch,go toilet release gas first .
Then continue gai gai at Avenue~


Vintage feel xD
Two noob kias xD jkjk.


okay,my mom is freakin calling me from downstairs.
TATA