要对自己的生活感到感恩,不需追求那么多♥

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"unlucky day'

Waddup guys :D !
these day everybody where soooo sick,because the wheather? CNY ate many junk food?
IDK.
i think my eyes is growing sumthin that it feels very itchy & sometimes even pain.
i guess i was infected by huising coz she got also.
but she keep saying it wasn't her.

well....
today,at skul,a very awkward thing happen to me.@@
the malay boy that sits beside me, he....
how to say...><..very ki guai.
i know him like not almost three months then he was like.

MB: ehh,gloria...i like u la.

me with a unbelievable face: huh? haha...u tipu la~

MB: tak de...saya memang suke wak...sumpeh!(red face)

then alex was sitting behind of him putting his paw on his mouth, speechless.
I was quite shock coz he just came back from B.disiplin (potong kapal rambut)
then he ask me wats the time ,
the most crazy thing is he take my hand without permission and
keep saying he can't see wats the time.
ofc,i pull my hand,  then he GRABBED MY HAND BACK.
that useless alex didn't even help me ><.
then the MB 告white to me.WTF.

i know,things happen in life,im quite lucky coz his not an ugly malay XD (honestly)
now i dont noe wat to do.

1. Change place
2. say i hate him,and we will never talk again.
3.take it as nothing happen
4.settle the problem by talking to him that i treat him as friend?

after koko,raining cats and dogs.
All i can see is many chickens (若汤鸡) running here and there with a half smiling face.

felt so glad when  i saw my sister bring her Rillakuma umbrella.
but standing under the umbrella is just the same with no umbrella.=.=

when im showering,i stand under the 花洒 and think back the face of that MB. ==
so d a m n scare!

i know this post is lame,not interesting no pictures.

ok,wanna sleep know (but i can't even sleep XD)

TATA