要对自己的生活感到感恩,不需追求那么多♥

Sunday, February 27, 2011

a one day queen for rou rou.



today,
is my dearest baby sister's 1st birthday. :D

ROU ROU



we when to pizza to celebrated. 

see my brother's stupid facey.


 after we finish our pizza, mom go shop some veges for tonight's salad.
And chiken legs too :D


by Marylyn. not me ar.
im a gooood girl.

  we waited too long so we 
let rou rou doodle at the Jusco feedback counter. 




Anyway, still remember bout the kes of MB? well,the kes was settle, why i say kes leh? coz from the first until the end its all LIEs. That mother farting malay tease me.i can sue him!
1.mo-les ppl
2.using those pervert eye looking.
3.erm...er...lie to me? IDK
at last i end with gloria's tears(thats mean i cry la)
i disobey my "2011 year cannot cry  rule", stupid me = =

Thanks to all my friends also,all help me fight that pervert.I was been forced to sit with him by teacher Khairos.(vampire).So i just had to forget that nothing happen, and act blur. @@

let you guys c somethin.      This is a non-shelled snail. it crawl fast, c the video la :)(anoyy my voice.)


 thats my funny mom,she was too exited for her 17th aniversary date with papa.

  
 mommy dun act 淑女 la. XD
 papa act cool. = =

 

ok,gud night guys. :D
TATA