要对自己的生活感到感恩,不需追求那么多♥

Saturday, March 12, 2011

bless japaneses. D: + rachel's BD

As you all saw the news headline.

日本8.9级大地震, 引发10公尺海啸 逾千人死



   

God bless Japan.

i was wondering what was happening to japan Popteen models ?


 this headline, also effect all of us,
thinking 2012 the world will end.
i saw teressa's status.

: i don't want to die :(

sorry i forgot to like.

Anyway, sorry for nt posting.sorry i have to blame her.My sister.


she always take my chances. shes very unfair lo. now shes gone tuisyen.

 at her tuisyen centre there,she too boring then she sms me.

:wei :P
:blek
:Math suck D:<
:you focus la, i focus fb. xD
:Fuck you la.

she often give me the F word.= ='' i get use to it already.
Nola, were not in a fight, i we fight our neighbour will hear us screaming & quarreling and some broken things sound. and slapping sound etc etc. :o
if we fight the next day,we'll be act like nothing happen, play the "zhazha bo " game.XD (real)

we're just toooooo close.Some ppl tot were just friends,coz we don't look alike.
example,we go somewhere out.Some ppl who don't noe we are sisters will start asking.


he ask my sister.
he :erm..ur friend ar?
sis :hahaha~ nola my sister lai geh~
he: wat ?! (eyes big big) not alike de? i tot is your fren...
me: yala...i came from tong sampah d,she came from my mother's....
he:o.....yakah?
me: ofc not.= =

I always say i came from tong sampah T.T
 however,some ppl also think we re lesbians while on the mall.coz we 牵手 d.

sometimes we play some strange games.
this is one of our game lists.

"SUPERMAN" 


LOL RITE?
110311 was Rachel's birthday :D

i buy King's cake for her.
on the moring i quickly take the cake n rush to surau back there to hide the cake.
then, recess time hui sing quickly take rachel to the toilet.
we akasians+tulangians+sentangians open the cake and put the candles but no fire.= =
then we saw rachel on the way back to 3 akasia.
we were unprepared.then she came in the class.
then,we sing birthday song to her.
i never tot she will cry XD.


angel sponser rockyies :)

sabz XD.

Ok, gotta do my sejarah khursus now.I felt so lonely at home alone :(.

TATA