要对自己的生活感到感恩,不需追求那么多♥

Monday, February 14, 2011

a long post? :3

Hi guys,
sorry that u've wait so long for a post.
Ya~these days I was quite busy
last Saturday,
i 've been force to offer up a dance with my poor friends,but is quite fun :).


So,morning i skiped tuision for the rehersal.(Yahoo?)After rehersal,me and my
church peeps go to one of my friend's house.So damn big!!Becuz of the time,
so i need to bath with my sister = =,i noe is weird,but is quite ordinnary for me XD.

before the stage look.


C !! nice leh? that uncle at the middle is the artist who draw the "durian princess"
I feel proud becoz his one of my church members XD.

 before make up(by sis)

after,this is the first feeling after i make up.
This is so not me!in the miror theres
a aunty inside!
Arhhhhhhhhh....

We dance the song "Para Para Sakura'' a old song.
honestly,quite fun de :D.


Rou Rou's birthday coming soon,this 27th.
We celebrated earlier at melaka.

 Chun ga fok :3


Ohh yeahh, todays Valentine's day, i can't believe i come to skul coz
i can't tahan all those couples, so BAHAGIA() , c-ing them in their 俩人世界,so
damn 羡慕 ToT.

Happy Valentine's day couple :D

Special edition X3
the born of spongebob,






 Tadda~
Domo & Mr.Spongebob
  

On one condition,is not for sale and it was given a present to a friend a very long time ago.

TATA