要对自己的生活感到感恩,不需追求那么多♥

Sunday, January 2, 2011

1st post of 2011 :)



wearing my PJ XD
wanna noe how much it cost?
thousand something.
coz it got special materials.

time flies
who write every thing into 2010 , comment on my chat box. X)

Ya !!
i dye back my hair already~
be a good student. XP
tomoro is the first day school of this year.
haiz...sienz...need to study hard for my
PMR (thunder)                                                                                        

the worsthing is
my brother is gonna transfer to my skul!
ARHHHHHHHHH ! (Fred version screaming)
he use to 丢 my face.
everytime when have family outing him.
we will be sooo popular.
coz his the naughtiest, noisiet, hyper activiest.

and when im just a long distance with him,
and he wants to call me, he wont came beside me and tell what he wants to tell me,
he just scream my name, 
" 二姐 !!!!!!! "(the word he often call me)
and the whole crowd knows his calling me. ==
 so i'm very scared that he will do this to me when school times.
god bless me!



today i m too boring that i use my dad's camera
photo shooting myself XD





 i noe i don't have good skill's .but im trying.

do you c my header?
give some comments please :)

TATA