要对自己的生活感到感恩,不需追求那么多♥

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

the 1st P of my life.

Morning,
reached the school.
I have a very bad feeling about it.
I know helping poeple is a very good thing,
but am i helping the right thing? IDK

well,because my friend.

he wants me to teach him make a doll.    (present)                              
i won't tell you wat kind of doll is it.
maybe after FEB.

before class tambahan,
he was at my front class door,比手划脚-ing and talking to me without making sound.
then i 比手划脚 to him again and make the face that the teacher is still in the class.
then he was like =.=

so,after Puan.rama set my class free,
i quickly sneek out the class with the crowd.
this is the 1st time i ponteng in my life.
 You know where are we going?
IOI.
coz the material is at Daiso.always five ringgit. :)
his mother fetch us there.
you noe la~go there must lie to the parents ma~
his mother and him have a war at the front seat.
SO DAMN FUNNY.
at Daiso,we discuss quite long time, at last
RM50 fly away~

we RUN back to the car,
then his mother start nagging,
coz we forgot that what we say.

mother:you guys go there till which time?
 him:aiya~5minutes only~

her mother almost wait for us like 30mins.
bit paiseh.

then we rush back to skul,
past the 7-eleven, i saw my friends eating
maggi cup =o=, so hungry.

then we reached school.
:D
 Tomoro i need to go to his house again.
Wish him good luck :)
Mission Accomplish !

                                                                                         Tips of the doll-yellow,square. got it? XD