要对自己的生活感到感恩,不需追求那么多♥

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Port dick son trip + diet

Last last week,
went to pd with my family.
i'd get BBQed at there. HDM !! (hot die me)
picture time :DD


the sky is like the sea. :)



ya, the water is more dirty than before :(


on the way, rou rou sleeping while drinking.Coz is a hot day.

i wear lens. xp
 


 this shocked me. this is my rou rou's white hair.o.o''


justin bieber? 

after check in the suckin hotel, the hotel reallly suck!! >o<
we went to the beach.
see my dad act cool.


 so yeng this one.

 my ice cream :'(

the next day,my sis and my daddy went back home earlier coz they cant tahan 
the hotness of pd. XD (we go there by two cars)
So, in the morning we have breakfast.

 
then we ran to the beach again XD
too dao gei le.

i buy a hat.       (my sis say very auntie...that rewally hurts me :( )
well,im runnig of clothes then
i wear my dad's.



my mom video-ing us using Iphone4.
 smiley kite :)

 mom n my geek brother. =.=

 i saw this flower very cute so i shoot it.
PS: i LOVE mother nature. :DD
the sexy hot sand. boil my flipflop :o

 after playing the sand.
clean ourselfs and straight back home.

see my arms. = =
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next,
talking about my size.
i really need a diet !!! my to pig legs are gonna transform to a elephant leg. :o
But everytime while im diet,my dear mom will cook dao very "feng fu".
this is yesterday's dinner. seafood pasta.

if i din forget this yesterday's lunch. 
Ultraman nasi lemak. XD by my bro

This is my way of dieting. 
if i feel hungry, i eat fruits.
 drink my pepermint tea. 
PS: sugar maximum one tea spoon :O
dun laugh, i noe i wear dao very lao tu ><
i wear a socks, legging and a long pants.
just to let my pig leg sweat. burn my fats.

Ya, when i meets free time.
i ride him. :)
ignore my brother. = =
 Tips-fresh yogurt with raisin.
         Yogurt is good for your tummy. :)
          good for doing "big business" in toilet too!

thats for today :)

TATA